Today’s challenge was so much fun! I’m a pretty interesting gal.
Day Two Topic: 20 Facts About Me
- I love autumn. There is nothing more naturally beautiful than autumn.
- The thing I most love about myself is my smile.
- I’ve watched the entire season of Frasier over 10 times. (I’m sure I’m low balling this number.)
- I was born in Detroit but raised in Chicago.
- I have a 99 year old grandmother.
- My favorite color is pink.
- My first time drinking resulted to my face hitting the concrete. I attempted to step out the SUV and ended up falling out of it.
- As a child I moved a lot! This resulted to 7 elementary school transfers and 2 high school transfers.
- I met my husband in high school. He is the first male best friend I’d ever had.
- I work in the Human Resources field. Payroll me, please.
- I am 1/3 into my e-book.
- I love music from the 90s and 2000s.
- True Crime cases and Conspiracy theories are my favorite past-time
- I have started reading many books but have only finished about 3. (I’m forcing myself to finish reading this book I’m currently reading)
- My original major in college was Chemistry.
- I am still close with my elementary and high school best friends.
- I love conversation but I’m an introvert.
- My mom and dad were high school sweethearts.
- I am the eldest, yet my younger sisters are my inspiration
What are some interesting facts about you?