I am jumping off the wall to have been nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award. I am approaching my one year blogversary so, this is a great honor. I would like to thank PostiveNancy for her nomination and for exuding so much positivity on Twitter.
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
This Award was created by Okoto Enigma and its purpose is to recoginize the blogs that have not yet been discovered. Her last name translates to “Mystery” hence the name in the award. To learn more about her, visit her blog.
Three Things About Me:
- I have a hard time staying up past 10:30 p.m.
- I love learning! I try to learn something new everyday.
- I love pink. I can’t explain it, that color just gives me life.
Now it is time for me to choose 10 nominees of my own and to present 5 questions I would like for them to answer.
- Dolly Dowsie Blog
- My Passion Projects.com
- Leslie Nichole: A Lifestyle Blog
- Erin Brown Hollis
- Learning Lily
- The Messy Life
- Style and Living Profile
Five Questions for my Nominees:
- What besides blogging are you passionate about?
- What message are you attempting to convey to the world through your blog?
- What is your super-power?
- Weird Question: If you had the power to morph into any animal, what would it be?
- My favorite staple question: Describe yourself in one word and explain your answer.
My Best Post(s):
This is so hard as I put a lot of thought and work in all of my posts. Since I am being asked to pick some, I would say my top 3 posts would be: Sexual Assault Awareness Month: Getting Aware with Brittany Stevenson, Frasier’s Fable on Happiness, and my most recent post Anti-Superwoman Mentality: Your Efforts are Enough.
1. Why did I start blogging?
I started blogging simply because I like to write. I wanted my thoughts and ideals to be shared with others. I wanted someone to relate to my triumphs and failures so they know that they are not alone.
2. Have you made any life-long friendships while being a blogger?
I am a little short of a year of becoming a blogger so I am anticipating meeting a life long friend. I have, however, come across a lot of interesting people and I hope to one day establish more steady friendships with them all.
3. Would you rather be stuck on an island with a endless supply of food or stuck on an island with a million dollars?
Well, that all depends if I am the only one on the island or if I have company. Money is pointless if there isn’t civilization nearby.
4. What’s your favorite memory?
I was about seven years old and my mom surprised me with Barbie Ice Escapade tickets. She did not have a car at the time so we took the Amtrak to see the show. That was my first escapade and train ride! My mom always knew how to make the simplest things fun! She still does.
5. What is your favorite hobby?
When I am not writing I love to craft. I love making wreaths and mod-podging and glittering anything I can get my hands on.
Nominees, now it’s your turn to pay it forward! Keep in mind that there is not a time-limit for you to create your post. This was a hard task of just choosing 10 bloggers as I have come across a lot of talented bloggers. I cannot wait to read all of your awesome replies.
The Mystery Blogger Award Rules:
1. Put the award logo/image on your blog.
2. List the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
4. Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
5. Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
6. Answer the questions you were asked.
7. Nominate 10-20 people & notify.
8. Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
9. Share a link to your best post(s).
Thank you again Positive Nancy for the nomination!